The happy parents with Tom...
July 13, 2008
Lucy meets Tom!
Our good college friends, Jen & Chris gave birth to a baby boy, Thomas, on Friday. So, we headed to Bellingham on Sunday for the day to meet the absolutely adorable little guy. Lucy got to practice her gentle touches by petting Tom's head.
The happy parents with Tom...
A glowing Jen with her son....
Chris is one of Adam's only fraternity brothers to have a baby so far - yeah! a friend for Lucy...
I could get used to holding a newborn again...
Lucy got tired of being forced to say "Tom" by her annoying parents...
Later that evening Lucy got to see her Grandma Sandy & Grandpa Leo at U Village for some noodles and fun on the playground. Grandma Sandy biked all the way from Redmond! We actually left U Village only mildly wet this time. They have way too many water features - I think they plan it so I am forced to buy new clothes every time.
The happy parents with Tom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tom is absolutely adorable!!! Jen and Chris look like they're glowing in those pictures. I'm so glad you posted these as I ran into the Tolzmans yesterday and they said Tom was born, so I wanted to see pictures. I'm also glad that auntie is getting the baby itch...
Post a Comment