The sun comes out in Seattle, and like us, everyone heads to Green Lake! I swear the line at Starbucks was 40 deep. We decided to walk there, so we bundled up the kids and headed out for a chilly and long hike, especially considering Owen would not ride in his stroller the entire way there!
Owen started out bundled up in his stroller, which lasted about 1/2 a block until he realized that Lucy was walking.
Anything Lucy does, Owen wants to do too...

Because for all of the grief he gives his sister,

he really does adores her...
Lucy is a maniac on the swings. Only daddy can push her high enough...

Owen loves hanging out on his daddy's shoulders...

But he is still a mama's boy at heart (or so I like to think)...

But, daddy is pretty cool too.

On a side note, you really know Spring is in the air when I actually want to deep clean my house, which we did when we got home. Then had a fun pizza night at the McPherrens. What a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment