May 22, 2011

Vegas Baby!

Adam and I had a fabulous weekend in Las Vegas with our good friends, the McPherrens, Walkers, and Pereas. It was a perfect combination of sun, gambling, good food, and partying...Vegas style.  Enough said.

The cast of characters (L to R) - Jessica, Nate, Brynn, Darcy, Melissa, Adam, Melissa McP, Justin.

My favorite part - Rehab pool at the Hard Rock!  Think MTV Spring Break, but about 10 years older (or in our case, 10 "plus" years older)...  

                                

Our one big night out, we ventured to Pure nightclub in Ceasar's Palace, but first made a quick stop into MGM to see if anyone had arrived early for the Billboard Music Awards.  We didn't see any celebrities, but we did try to create our own red carpet photo opp at the Bacardi Torched Cherry Rum party...



Adam was like a giddy child in the MGM (apparently his favorite Vegas hotel).  Here he is trying to convince JP to pose in front of the lion den...roar.

I had so much fun with my girlfriends. This was our pseudo Mother's Day present from our husbands.  It was nice to be carefree for a few days, but we were all missing our kiddos by the end of the trip.


Okay, those are all the pictures I think I can post on my children's blog.  Later Vegas!

No comments: