
Ever since we moved from the potty seat that goes on the normal toilet to this floor variety, Lucy has gotten much better at telling us when she has to go to the "
big girl potty". The other day we were reading books and she said "
poo poo", so we ran to the potty and after her repeating "
it's comin" about 5 times, she really did go #2.
-
Any of you who know me (the queen of throwing away onesies after blow-outs), knows that while I was excited for her, I was less than thrilled about the clean-up.
-
Now the trick is knowing when she is telling the truth and when she is trying to get out of time-out or bedtime.
2 comments:
I'm sure Lucy will love you for this pic when she is older... Adam - I fixed my name for you!
I love Lucy's new haircut- darling!
Post a Comment