May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!
I had a blissful mother's day - on Saturday, I got to sleep in and then was treated to breakfast from Starbucks, US Weekly, flowers that Lucy picked out, and a new chaise lounge set for my summer off! I can't think of a better treat than that.
Later that day while the Poort siblings worked in their parents' yard for Sandy's mother's day gift, Joia and I took the girls to see Goodnight Moon at the Seattle Children's Theater. What a fantastic play and the girls were angels - sitting through the entire 2 acts without any fuss (helped along a little by cookies & candy)...
On Sunday, we celebrated Bubba with brunch out in Ballard and then a trip to the nursery for some flowers. Uncle RyRy, a candy necklace, and some pebbles entertained Lucy while the rest of us shopped...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment