During one class, Lucy had a melt down and so I made her leave early without her treat (a gumball out of the machine). It must have made an impact b/c when she woke up from her nap that day, she recounted the whole story..."I go ballerina school....I no listen to teacher...I cry...no white ball...I go home"....
July 20, 2009
Ballerina Girl
Lucy, Francie, and Josie all have been taking dance class together this summer at NW Aerials. 15 min of ballet, 15 min of tap, and 15 min of gymnastics. Like many other aspects of Lucy's life, her participation in dance class has been hit or miss, although she loves talking about "ballerina school" and won't take off the leotard, skirt & ballet slippers.
Lucy and Francie during gymnastics...
During one class, Lucy had a melt down and so I made her leave early without her treat (a gumball out of the machine). It must have made an impact b/c when she woke up from her nap that day, she recounted the whole story..."I go ballerina school....I no listen to teacher...I cry...no white ball...I go home"....
During one class, Lucy had a melt down and so I made her leave early without her treat (a gumball out of the machine). It must have made an impact b/c when she woke up from her nap that day, she recounted the whole story..."I go ballerina school....I no listen to teacher...I cry...no white ball...I go home"....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment