July 1, 2009

Finally posting

For those of you who have been gently nudging me, I have finally posted some (many) pictures from the first week of Owen's life. I did this during Lucy's entire 2 hour nap, while nursing with my free hand!

10 comments:

Auntie Namie said...

I'm sooooo proud of my new
grand-nephew, Owen Leo. What
a beautiful baby, & Missy you
look so lovely. Much love to
Lucy & you all.
Auntie Namie 7/14/09

Anonymous said...

RaistUrifsraw [url=https://launchpad.net/~buy-ativan-without-prescription]diflucan ativan[/url] Ativan [url=https://launchpad.net/~buy-flagyl-without-prescription]flagyl side effects[/url] Flagyl [url=https://launchpad.net/~buy-valium-without-prescription]valium[/url] Valium [url=https://launchpad.net/~buy-differin-without-prescription]differin gel acne[/url] Differin

Anonymous said...

http://www.hmocpc.com/ - viagra no prescription
Follow the prescribed dosage to shun complications from using this drug.
[url=http://www.hmocpc.com/]order viagra[/url]
2.
cheap viagra online
You don?t have to wait for this to occur.

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.fenionline.com/ - reductil weight loss

- inform your doctor if you are taking other prescription or non-prescription medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements to help you lose weight.
[url=http://www.fenionline.com/]meridia sibutramine[/url]
Your physician may advise you not to take sibutramine.
meridia sibutramine
- inform your doctor if you are taking monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors or have ceased taking them within the past 2 weeks as you may be advised not to take sibutramine.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take some time out Thank all the people for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just want too take some time too Thank all the people for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take some time out thank the active members for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm newbie here, I hope to get friends at this forum

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dinnernow.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=20333]viagra and generic
[/url]
[url=http://dinnernow.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=203336]webmed generic generic cialis pills
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3335617]caverta cheap cialis generic viagra
[/url]
[url=http://www.pyzam.com/profile/3335625]5mg cialis generic
[/url]

Anonymous said...

zoftozerg9981
zoftozerg9984