Since our seats were in the blazing sun, Bubba and I found some shade for the kiddos. Lucy kept busy with all kinds of ballpark treats. Her fave? Blue cotton candy. That's my girl!
July 26, 2009
Take me out to the ball game
The Cole siblings got my dad tickets to the Mariner's game (v. Cleveland) for father's day, so we ventured down to Safeco Field for a great day in the sun.
Since our seats were in the blazing sun, Bubba and I found some shade for the kiddos. Lucy kept busy with all kinds of ballpark treats. Her fave? Blue cotton candy. That's my girl!
Owen's first Mariner's game...
Lucy loves the view from 7+ feet in the air. She also loves twisting Adam's ears & pulling on his hair...
Skillet (gourmet roach coach) parks down by my work every Tuesday and is now at the M's games as well. Adam has been dying to try their grass fed beef burger with bacon jam, arugula, and cambozola cheese...
Since this Blog serves as part baby book (one day I will actually publish this in a hardcover book), I need to document Lucy's current drink of choice..."coffee" (aka chocolate milk)...
Since our seats were in the blazing sun, Bubba and I found some shade for the kiddos. Lucy kept busy with all kinds of ballpark treats. Her fave? Blue cotton candy. That's my girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment